Accepted Papers for ICCBR 2021
- Mohammed Temraz, Eoin Kenny, Elodie Ruelle, Laurence Shalloo, Barry Smyth and Mark Keane.
Handling Climate Change Using Counterfactuals: Using Counterfactuals in Data Augmentation to Predict Crop Growth in an Uncertain Climate Future
- Eoin Delaney, Derek Greene and Mark Keane.
Instance-based Counterfactual Explanations for Time Series Classification
- Wei Yu, Xiaoting Guo, Fei Chen, Tao Chang, Mengzhu Wang and Xiaodong Wang.
Similar Questions Correspond to Similar SQL Queries: A Case-Based Reasoning Approach for Text-to-SQL Translation
- Eirik Lund Flogard, Ole Jakob Mengshoel and Kerstin Bach.
Bayesian Feature Construction for Case-Based Reasoning: Generating Good Checklists
- Pierre-Alexandre Murena and Marie Al-Ghossein.
Inferring Case-Based Reasoners' Knowledge to Enhance Interactivity
- Jean Lieber, Emmanuel Nauer and Henri Prade.
When Revision-Based Case Adaptation Meets Analogical Extrapolation
- Jean Lieber and Emmanuel Nauer.
Adaptation knowledge discovery using positive and negative cases
- Juan A. Recio-Garcia, Humberto Parejas-Llanovarced, Mauricio G. Orozco-del-Castillo and Esteban E. Brito-Borges.
A case-based approach for the selection of explanation algorithms in image classification
- Hao Yang, Tavan Eftekhar, Chad Esselink, Yan Ding and Shiqi Zhang.
Task and Situation Structures for Case-based Planning
- Ruben Dapica and Federico Peinado.
Evaluation of Similarity Measures for Flight Simulator Training Scenarios
- Gechuan Zhang, Dairui Liu, Barry Smyth and Ruihai Dong.
Deciphering Ancient Chinese Oracle Bone Inscriptions using Case-Based Reasoning
- Rian Dolphin, Barry Smyth, Yang Xu and Ruihai Dong.
Measuring Financial Time Series Similarity With a View to Identifying Profitable Stock Market Opportunities
- Ashish Upadhyay, Stewart Massie, Ritwik Kumar Singh, Garima Gupta and Muneendra Ojha.
Case-Based Approach to Data-to-Text Generation
- Belen Diaz-Agudo, Guillermo Jimenez-Díaz and Jose Luis Jorro Aragoneses.
User Evaluation to Measure the Perception of Similarities Measures in Artworks
- Fakhri Abbas, Nadia Najjar and David Wilson.
The Bites Eclectic: Critique-Based Conversational Recommendation for Diversity-Focused Meal Planning
- Ciara Feely, Brian Caulfield, Aonghus Lawlor and Barry Smyth.
A Case-Based Reasoning Approach to Predicting and Explaining Running Related Injuries
- Xiaomeng Ye, David Leake, Vahid Jalali and David Crandall.
Learning Adaptations for Case-Based Classification: A Neural Network Approach
- Zachary Wilkerson, David Leake and David Crandall.
On Combining Knowledge-Engineered and Network-Extracted Features for Retrieval
- David Leake and Xiaomeng Ye.
Harmonizing Case Retrieval and Adaptation with Alternating Optimization
- Renganathan Subramanian, Devi Ganesan, Deepak P and Sutanu Chakraborti.
Towards Richer Realizations of Holographic CBR
- Srashti Kaurav, Devi Ganesan, Deepak P and Sutanu Chakraborti.
Revisiting Fast and Slow Thinking in Case-Based Reasoning